Facts about Dr. Edward de Bono
- Edward de Bono's interest in thinking was triggered by his research into self-organizing systems such as the glands, heart, respiration and circulation.
- Edward de Bono has written over 80 books with translations into 40 languages and has been invited to lecture in 58 countries.
- Edward de Bono has personally taught his thinking skills to over 200,000 people and has certified professional trainers and facilitators worldwide in his thinking methods.
- About 750,000 managers worldwide utilize de Bono's work.
- There are over 4 million references to Dr. Edward de Bono on the Internet.
- Dr. Edward de Bono is currently the chairman of the Council of Young Enterprise Europe which has a membership of 1,500,000 youngsters across Europe, Israel and Russia who set up mini-businesses while at school.
- Edward de Bono has established the World Academy of New Thinking™ (WANT) which is an association of those who believe in the need for new thinking and the importance of new thinking.
- Dr. Edward de Bono was recently named one the 'Top 50 Business Intellectuals.'
- Edward de Bono was named one of 20 visionaries who will have the strongest influence on the thinking of managers in 2003 by Austrian magazine BUSINESS PEOPLE.
- Planet DE73 was named for Edward de Bono by the International Astronomical Union in recognition of his contribution to humanity.
- Edward de Bono wants thinking to be taught as a formal subject in schools.
- de Bono's CoRT (Cognitive Research Trust) program is part of the curriculum in every Venezuelan school, and his thinking systems are selectively taught in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, India, and Canada.
Click to learn more about Edward de Bono.
"If people were better thinkers, the world would be a better place."
-Edward de Bono